Friday 4 February 2011

Ganges wi curry

I bought my wife a new forklift today hopefully that'll keep her happy for a bit. Maybe I'll get a bit of peace at night. She doesn't like the sound of me breathing.

Stv news phoned up the other day and said "What are you doing?" I said "Nothing," So they came out and filmed it.

Emm, I didn't want that e to be a capital but the computer went and corrected it.

Have you seen my phone? It's a black one.

Seemingly I've to meet the Indian consul tomorrow, there's some high level, trade love in, initiative thing going on between the UK and India and he's coming to Perth to tell me about it. We've made a special wine to mark the occasion which was just to be "Gangs wi Curry" like, to follow "Gangs wi Haggis's," lead.
It ended up as "Ganges wi Curry" which I thought was very clever.
I suppose I'll have to get up.

J. ! golf
Here help yourself to some commas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it'll save me bending down
I'm away to the pub.

No comments: